Saturday, January 21, 2012

Second Hand Adventures

Last Wednesday, Hunter and I enjoyed a treasure hunting experience at the Frisco resale. Amid the piles of junk, we found two particular pieces that were real gems. Sometimes it takes a little imagination to see the true potential in something. I find it's an exercise of the mind, as if the piece of furniture is challenging me. And I love a challenge!

These little guys were hiding behind a hideous sofa and they are going to go great beside my new (or old) reading chair.


The tables were old and chipped, but with a little paint and help from some Martha Stewart stencils, they now look like a shabby chic dream! I hit up the reject paint bin at Lowe's and found this creamy off white paint for $2!! Grand total for my little nesting tables 20 dollars!

The problem now is that I want to stencil everything... oh and I'm running out of room for my projects.

1 comment:

  1. What a find! Your tables look great!! Can't wait to see them in person!

    ReplyDelete