Monday, February 13, 2012

Give a Little Love

Remember elementary school? The decorated shoe boxes. Corny little cards with sayings like "you're purrfect." Hoping that your crush will give you the biggest card in the pack, or maybe a chocolate rose. Such fond memories!

It's no surprise that I'm nostalgic, so this year I decorated boxes for all the girls at Loft. I cannot wait to see what's in my box and put treats in everyone else's! I usually don't get so excited about Valentine's Day, but last year I was in bed with a terrible infection, so I consider this my first real V-day as a wife! Plus, I'll jump at the chance to craft! Any excuse is good enough for me!

We won't be doing anything elaborate... One of my favorite things to do with Hunter is walk down the aisles of the grocery store and come up with new recipes together. We'll grab something fun at Market Street maybe lobster (we will see how that turns out) and our new favorite wine, Earthquake Cabernet Sauvignon. Seriously, you have to try this wine!

I'm just excited to spend a little time with my hubby and show my friends a little love!

Hugs and kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment