Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Craft Much?

I get sad when things aren't decorated so it doesn't make any sense that I decided to decorate our bedroom last. My reasoning at first was that people saw the living room/dining room/kitchen when they visited. But truly we haven't had too many visitors so the room I SHOULD have focused on was our bedroom. I wanted to find something unique and inexpensive. I ended up walking around Michael's for two hours waiting for inspiration to kick in... and boy did it ever!

A little Deco Podge, some paint, a pretty silk peony, a couple pieces of card stock, and a spool of ribbon later and a masterpiece was born. Ok so it isn't a masterpiece but it's pretty darn cute. Don't you think?




3 comments:

  1. so cute! i've been waiting for the creative inspiration to kick in for our bedroom too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olga, I love it! Our bedroom has been my last stop in decorating, too. You are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, Olga!! I randomly see these little blog links pop up on my f.book homepage! Come decorate my home WHEN I get one! :)

    ReplyDelete