Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Date Outfit Trouble

My job consists of putting outfits together for other people. And if you know me well enough, you'd know that I'm right at home in that profession. But for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to best style the dress I'm wearing on a date tonight.

Hunter and I haven't had many really nice dates, but God provided some extra money around Valentine's Day and our six month anniversary (wow time flies). And so, my hubby is taking me to the most romantic restaurant in Dallas, St. Martin's. It's a french wine bistro with the best creme brulee in the city. The best part is HE picked the restaurant!!! I just showed him a chic little black dress I wanted to wear and said, "Wherever we go has to be nice enough for me to wear this."

Well he outdid himself and now I don't know how to accessorize the dress. Here are my options... please someone let me know what you think!!!!

This is the best picture I could find on the internet of the dress, but mine is black.

I have the t-strap peep toe heels the model is wearing. They are one of my options for the dress my other option is...


But my real dilemma is choosing jewelry after I choose the shoes. The first heels look better with silver, the second with gold. And I don't want anything to take away from the "chicness" of the dress. Here's the necklace I had in mind...



It's a good thing I have to go in to work today. I could use some inspiration. I'll upload my finished outfit later tonight!

Reservations at 8...

No comments:

Post a Comment